Receive latest news and updates straight to your email
Energy efficient double brick tri-level split home with 2nd kitchen (granny flat)! How great is that!$749,000 Stretton
So close to major shops and bus stops, you must view this loved home!
Bus services 138, 156 and Fruitgrove Train Station will get you anywhere you want in Brisbane! And you're only 2 minutes from the Logan Motorway entrance. Convenience at its best!
As you enter the front door you'll notice the grand entrance to this home. It also offers:
* Formal lounge with bay window letting in lots of natural lighting
* Formal dining with sliding door access to back patio
* Brand new kitchen with new stainless steel appliances (gas cooktop, dishwasher and oven) and fits a double door fridge space
* Meals and Family room also with sliding door to patio
Walking upstairs, you'll access the
* 4 large bedrooms with built in robes - master bedrooms offers walk in robe and ensuite
* 2 bathrooms (including ensuite) and a
* Special storage access into the roof space
Downstairs provides for:
* the large rumpus room easily converting to 5th bedroom
* 3rd bathroom is quite sizeable
* Dedicated laundry
* Under stairs storage
* Linen cupboards
* Double lock up garage
Built in 1988, on 672m2 allotment, this home is beautifully looked after with
* an established garden “ mango trees, guava tree, sugar canes and the flowering bougainvilleas
* rain water tanks 5000 Litres
* garden shed
* powerful kW solar panels “owner has not paid electricity since installation! Even getting $500 on her last power bill!
* solar hot water recently serviced
* vacuum maid system
* security screens
* alarm system
* air conditioning
This home recently had its roof re-pointed and painted as well! Looks brand new!
Best of all, owner has installed a 2nd kitchen downstairs. Perfect granny flat opportunity for any family!
Call now for an inspection.
To renovate? or not to renovate? that is the question... 30 October 2014
Online home valuation tools and how they can be misleading... 23 October 2014
3 common mistakes people make when selling their home 16 October 2014
What's happening in our local area this month? 09 October 2014