Built in 1993, this low set brick home gives you:
* Master bedroom with built-in-robe
* bedroom 2, 3 and 4
* main bathroom has dual access
* laundry room
* formal lounge
* Family and meals area
* kitchen with standalone cooktop and large pantry
* Covered entertaining area
* single lock up garage
And the INCLUSIONS are
* Security screens to doors and windows
* perimeter fencing
SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONES for Boronia Heights State School and Park Ridge State High School. Additional schools in the area include Parklands Christian College, St Bernardine’s Primary School, Park Ridge State School, Regents Park State School and Yugumbir State School.
* only 100m to bus routes #542 takes you straight to Brisbane City.
* Browns Plains Station is 4.4kms
* quick access to Mt Lindesay Highway
SHOPS & SERVICES
* IGA is only 300m away, and Coles Supermarket 1.7kms and Woolworths 1.8kms.
Property is Water Efficient and tenants will be charged for water consumption
Property is smoke alarm compliant
Pets may be approved upon application
Smoking is not permitted inside any of our properties
Land size 620m2
House faces south-west
Built in 1993
IMPORTANT: We are looking for good long-term tenants who communicates well, have good track records of paying rent 2 weeks in advance or are prepared to pay 2 weeks in advance rent. The approved applicants are expected to look after the property inside and outside (mowing and general upkeep).
Please REGISTER & BOOK in a viewing time with us.
Once your register please CONFIRM with us that you will be attending.
Otherwise call/ text Karen 0488 988 099.