This one bedroom detached home is perfect for a single person or couple. It is totally separate with it’s own perimeter fencing and offers:
* bedroom with ceiling fan
* combined meals and family area
* off-street parking for 1-2 cars
* laundry is on side of granny
The detached home is finished off with:
+ blinds for windows have been installed
+ ceiling fans
+ full perimeter fencing
+ floor boards
Please note: the main house is tenanted with a good family and we are looking for someone who can live harmoniously with the family in the main house.
SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONES
– in catchment zones for Crestmead State School and Marsden State High School.
– additional schools in the local area include Burrowes State School, St Francis’ College and St Philomena School
– bus routes 560 Browns Plains – Springwood 0.2 km
– Nearest train station is Kingston Station and Browns Plains Station.
– quick access to Bumstead Road and Chambers Flat Road.
SHOPS & SERVICES
Friendly Grocer Crestmead is walkable 200m away. With IGA and Woolworths only 2kms close by.
Property is Water Efficient and tenants will be charged for water consumption (has own submeter. $10 per week advance payment for water is asked for).
Electricity is in the owners name, individually metered tenant required to pay for power
Property is smoke alarm compliant.
Pets may be approved upon application
Smoking is not permitted inside any of our properties
Granny flat faces south
Granny flat was built after the main house was built.
IMPORTANT: We are looking for good long-term tenants who communicates well, have good track records of paying rent 2 weeks in advance or are prepared to pay 2 weeks in advance rent. The approved applicants are expected to look after the property inside and outside (mowing and general upkeep).
PLEASE NOTE: the main house is tenanted with a good family and we are looking for someone who can live harmoniously with the family in the main house. You have separate entrances and the granny is fully fenced away from the main house as well.
Please REGISTER & BOOK in a viewing time with us.
Once your register please CONFIRM with us that you will be attending.
Otherwise call/ text PROPERTY MANAGEMENT TEAM on 0438 280 446