Built in 1995, this spacious family home, sits on a huge 1071m2 block, totally flood free, and fully fenced. Tucked away for total privacy, you can sit back and enjoy the stunning gardens, complete with mature fruit trees.
Boasting four good sized bedrooms all with built in wardrobes, to accommodate the largest of families. Open plan dining, with easy access to the spacious kitchen with loads of cupboard space and a dishwasher.
A huge under cover pergola, is the perfect place to have a morning coffee or a glass of wine, after a long days work. Just imagine the family BBQ”s and parties especially over the festive season.
This is a wonderful property, with so much to offer, and situated so close to all amenities, transport and shopping, and quality schools and Child Care.
– Bundamba State Secondary College
– Silkstone State School
Parks and recreation
– Evelyn Dodds Cultural Reserve
– Castle Hill Blackstone Reserve
– Queens Park
– Ipswich Nature Centre
– Limestone Park
Shops and restaurants
– Riverlink Shopping Centre
– Ipswich Civic Centre
– Dusty’s Bar and BBQ
– Go Sing Chinese Restaurant
– Indian Mehfil Restaurant
– Papa’s Sushi Bar
– Walk approx. 700m to Blackstone Rd to catch bus route 502 which goes to Bell St Interchange which is a short walk to Ipswich Railway Station. (Journey Planner TransLink)
Other useful information
– Rates $480/qtr
– Water $180 + consumption
– South facing home
– Ipswich City Council
– Potential rent $300 – $350 per week
Call QMT Realty today on 0420 988 751 to arrange an inspection.