Spacious and light filled, this 3 bedroom home is nestled in the sought after leafy suburb of Algester.
South facing, the home is protected from harsh elements of our Queensland weather. Two living areas – one formal lounge/dining and a family/meals that extends outdoors to the huge entertaining area with its high ceiling and peaceful setting.
The gardens and lawns are all private and low-maintenance with sensor lighting all round.
The home enjoys excellent proximity to schools, shops and public transport and offers a secure, idyllic setting in an established area.
The modern galley kitchen will surprise you with its extensive bench spaces and full walk in pantry.
The 3 spacious bedrooms have built in wardrobes and all enjoy healthy doses of natural light.
The main bathroom has a full sized bath and the toilet is separate.
The remote controlled garage has access through to the back yard via another roller door.
This residence is perfectly suited to an investor, first home buyer or downsizers – anyone who values low maintenance living in a family friendly neighbourhood.
– 3 bedrooms
– 1 bathroom (Separate toilet)
– Kitchen with walk-in pantry
– 2 living areas
– 1 garage with drive-through access to the back yard
– Split system air-conditioning in main bedroom
– Ceiling fans in bedrooms
– Skylight in meals area
– Algester State School
– Calamvale Community College
– Other schools in the area, St Stephen’s Catholic Primary School, Wisdom College and Goodstart Early Learning Algester
Parks and Recreation nearby
– Cole Bennett Park
– Endiandra Street Park
– Calamvale District Park
– Paradise Road Park
– Algester Sports Club
Shops and Restaurants nearby
– IGA Algester
– Gusto’s Gourmet Pizza & Pasta
– Sushi Train
– Hungry Jack’s
– Red Rooster
– Walk to Ridgewood Road at Ridgewood Park, Route 130, 132, 131, 135 goes to Brisbane CBD, Griffith University and Garden City.
– Both Sunnybank Station and Runcorn Train Stations are about 5kms away.
Other Relevant Information
– Brisbane City Council
– South facing aspect
– Built in 1983 approx
– there is an easement (1955) allowing cattle to walk across the land.(applied when Algester was a farming area)
– Land size 606m2
– Potential rent for 3 bedrooms home in Algester $400 – $415 per week
Call QMT Realty now on 0420 998 751 to arrange an inspection.