For sale by Openn Negotiation (online flexible terms auction). The auction has commenced and can sell between now and Tuesday 10/07/2018 at 7:00pm. Motivated Seller.
SMS 26withington to 0416 907 182 for more information on the property and how the buying process works.
Offering heaps of opportunity with a location to die for, this house suits anyone who wants to enjoy the inner city lifestyle with close access to.. well.. Everything!
Buses are a 1 minute walk so no car, no problem. Don’t let the age fool you, the house is ready to be lived in and enjoyed with modern kitchen and bathrooms and generous bedrooms and living areas so you don’t feel like your trapped in a cat box that’s been stuck
together with duct tape.
The real kicker is the enormous potential to capitalize on this property for someone with half an imagination, especially with downstairs, someone who sees how Brisbane is growing in popularity as it becomes are more ideal location and opportunity for future development and growth.
– 3 bedrooms
– 2 bathroom + extra toilet downstairs
– Kitchen with walk-in pantry and gas stove-top
– Ceiling fans in living area
– Under house storage and garage
– Rear access to backyard through garage
– Master bedroom with built in robes and en-suite
– Comfortable living area and separate meals/dining
– Natural airflow due to the traditional design of the house
– Hardwood flooring
– Brisbane School of Distance Education
– East Brisbane State School
– Other schools in the area, Coorparoo Secondary College, Villanova College and Anglican Church Grammar School
Parks and Recreation nearby
– Kingfisher Park
– Real Park- Brisbane City Council
– Woolloongabba Rotary Park (Buranda Park, Fisher Street Playground, Tristram Playground)
– Deshon Street Park
– Crossfit Brisbane
Shops and Restaurants nearby
– Leon’s Fine Dry Cleaning
– The Wolfe
– Lord Stanley Hotel
– Black Sheep Coffee
– Domino’s Pizza Woolloongabba
– The Smug Fig Cafe
– Cafe63 Stanley Street
– Walk to Stanley St E at Didsbury Street, stop 17, East Brisbane, Route 212 goes to Eagle St near Eagle Lane (Stop 63), Brisbane City. This route takes you to Brisbane CBD, no transfers needed.
Other Relevant Information
– Brisbane City Council
– West facing aspect
– There is an easement on the left of the block
– Land size 405m2
– Property is in flood zone for overland flow (from creek and storm tide)
– Has never been affected by major floods
– Potential rent for similar properties in the area is $530 to $590
– Currently tenanted
– Built 1925
Call QMT Realty now on 0420 998 751 to arrange an inspection.