QMT Realty is proud to present this brilliant high-set brick home in an elevated position, situated on 554m2 block with fantastic views.
Positioned right in the heart of the Pinelands district – close to a choice of shops, schools and easily accessible public transport.
The sprawling floorplan of this giant of a home would be perfect for the large family, first home buyer or investor searching for a quality home.
Featuring large bedrooms upstairs – main with air-conditioning and two with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes.
The hub of this home has to be the open plan living and dining room plus kitchen with its view over the large balcony. These areas have beautiful polished floor boards and ample natural lighting. The two bathrooms and kitchen have all been renovated and are looking sleek and modern.
Downstairs is legal height and features an extra-large rumpus room and bathroom which, with a little renovation would perfectly suit a dual living situation.
This area is fully enclosed with other handy rooms, office, laundry and breezeway.
All this and a double lock up garage, internal stairs, storage room and workshop area.
The established corner block is fully fenced and is directly opposite the beautiful Les Atkinson Park with its extensive family activities. The yard is filled with fruit trees, Lemon, Grapefruit and Guava!
The location of this wonderful home is second to none – walking distance to Sunnybank Train Station, Pinelands Plaza and Shauna Downs Shopping Centre.
Air conditioned living room
3 bedrooms with ceiling fans (one with air conditioning)
Separate toilet upstairs and another downstairs
Open plan living and dining room
Polished timber floors throughout
Balcony Off Kitchen and living areas upstairs
Additional utility rooms and entertainment areas downstairs
Double lock up garage along with Off street parking
This rendered home is finished off with:
+ air conditioning
+ fully gated secure perimeter fencing
+ ceiling fans
+ external privacy blinds
+ electric hot water system
– Brisbane City Council
– allocated land size 554m2
– land is not in a flooded zone
– Built 1980
– West facing
– Projected Rental Appraisal of $450 per week approx
– Brisbane City Council Rates $476 per quarter
School catchment zones for
– Runcorn State School & Sunnybank State High School.
– Other schools in the area Sunnybank Hills State School, Our Lady of Lourdes and St Thomas More College.
– less than 1km walk to Sunnybank Train Station and approx 900m to Altandi Train Station for the Brisbane to Beenleigh Line.
– 150m walk to 135 Bus to Brisbane City
– 550m walk to 131 Bus to Brisbane City
Shops and restaurants nearby
– Pinelands Plaza
– Market Square has an array of restaurants to tantalize your tastebuds
– Landmark Yum Cha Restaurant
– Sunnybank Plaza Shopping Centre (Coles, Kmart, Boost Juice, Daiso, Reject Shop, McDonalds and many more.)
– Sunny Park Shopping Centre
Parks and recreation nearby
– Les Atkinson Park
– Gaddes Park
– Jock Hing Park
– Sunnybank Bowls Club
– Sunnybank Community & Sports Club
We know homes like this rarely become available so don’t delay – call us today for your private viewing!