Built in 1997, this north-facing low set brick home is on 737m2 allotment.
On an elevated block, there are superb sunset views in the evening. This home FEATURES:
* 4 bedrooms all with built in robes (master bedroom offers walk-through-robe to ensuite)
* large open plan kitchen connecting all living areas and patio entertaining
* 2 separate living areas (formal lounge & dining and family & meals area)
* 2 bathrooms (ensuite and main bathroom)
* patio entertaining area
* laundry separate
* 2 car garage with remote controls
* solar panels (13) equaling 3kw (installed 2014)
* in-ground salt water pool with pool cover
* air conditioning (2)
* small garden shed
* 2 x 5000 litres rain water tanks
Little EXTRAS about this home:
– Roof was repainted and re-pointed in 2015
– new electric hot water system replaced in 2014
– oven replaced in 2014
– tiles and floor boards in living areas
– full perimeter fencing
Situated in between Kameruka St, Honeysuckle Way and Beaudesert Rd, this home is easy access to bus routes, Logan Motorway and the Gateway.
Bus routes 140, 150 takes you to Westfield Garden City, Griffth Uni or Altandi Train Station to Gold Coast or Brisbane City.
Local schools include Calamvale Community College (Prep – Year 12).
Some INTERESTING bits…
* land 737m2
* north facing house built in 1997
* Brisbane City Council rates at $470 per quarter
* Water rates is $180 + water consumption
* Projected potential rent $550 per week
Call QMT Realty now for an inspection 0420 988 751.