This beautifully renovated, NORTH-FACING home is calling for a growing family, who wants the yard space, an in-ground pool and close to amenities.
Situated in a CUL-DE-SAC on a 846m2 allotment, this home offers:
* an open, walk-through kitchen with gas cook tops, and plenty of bench spaces
* 4 bedrooms all with built-in-robes
* 2 bathrooms (ensuite and main bathroom)
* 2 separate living areas (formal lounge and dining; family and meals area)
* patio entertaining area overlooking the
* in-ground salt water pool (compliant pool safety certificate)
* laundry room
* garden shed
* BIG back yard
* double lock up garage with remote control
* front paved area allows another 2 car space or CARAVAN to be parked off the road
Built in 1992 this home INCLUDES:
Bricked paved driveway and back patio area
Full perimeter fencing
Ceiling fans (3) in kid’s bedrooms
Air conditioning (2) in master bedroom and formal lounge
Security screens to doors and windows
LOCATION is close to Green Road and Browns Plains Road which leads you to major arterial road for access to Gold Coast, Ipswich and Gateway Motorway. Access to GRAND PLAZA Shopping Centre is only 2.5km with access to cinemas, shops and major services.
SCHOOL catchment zones for Browns Plains High School and Yugumbir State School.
Close to many child care centres (closest one 600m away).
And the IMPORTANT bits:
The estate in this area opened up around 1990
House built in 1992
Land 846m2 with no easements (in cul-de-sac and north facing)
Logan City Council rates is around $780 per quarter (for rates and water)
Potential rent for a pooled home is $450 – $500 per week
Owners have found their dream home – hence the sale
Call now to view this home. Don’t need to wait for an open inspection!